Cradled in an exquisite box, this is perfect as a gift to those you hold dear. Share the peace and harmony of the festival with our heart-warming baked mooncakes over tea and treasured conversations.
INGREDIENTS DO MATTER
THE PREMIUM TASTE
Indulge in our mooncakes with inspiration from Malaysia’s rich culinary heritage.
PORK & LARD FREE
SAMBAL UDANG SHANGHAI MOONCAKES
SINGLE YOLK WHITE LOTUS
CHARCOAL INFUSED MOCHA MILK TEA
FRESHEN UP WITH TEADEN
PURE FLORAL TEA
A subtly sweet and highly fragrance blossoms where you can taste delicate floral notes with every sip.
This tea can be brewed on its own or blended with green and white tea for an extra aromatic note.
JASMINE FLOWER TEA (30G)
DIRECTION OF USE
- Take 1 tablespoon of Dried Jasmine Flower in 400ml cup, quick rinse/wash with hot water.
- Pour in fresh hot water and immerse for 5 minutes.
- The tea is ready to serve. May add honey for better taste.
GET THE RHYTHM
BRING MUSIC TO LIFE
Besides moon gazing and indulging in mooncakes, let’s listen to classical Chinese music during mid-autumn festival.
- 2x wireless earpods
- 1x charging box
- 1x charger cable
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
Bluetooth Distance: 10 meters
Charging Time: 1-2 hours
Standby Time: 20-30 hours
Working Time: 3-4 hours
Speaker: Kingtrong’s composite film speaker
- Open the charging case and take off the earpods. Earpods will automatically switch on and pair with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- To pair with your mobile device:
- turn on Bluetooth in the device
- search TWS and connect to TWS
- Do not place it under direct sunlight
- Do not rinse with or soak into water
- Try not to overcharge to maintain the lifespan to optimum period
- Do not charge leaving it unattended